Schools can book UCR ARTS’ in-depth, multi-session workshops and artist masterclasses for groups of up to 35 students in 7th-12th grade. We offer workshops in film-making, photography, music composition, art-making workshops around social justice topics, and more. To inquire about workshops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UCR ARTS for Kids
Check out our virtual resources for kids inspired by UCR ARTS collection and exhibitions!
Book a Field Trip
Explore UCR ARTS with your class or group! Schedule a guided, interactive tour led by museum guides, or explore our changing exhibitions at your own pace on a self-guided visit.
Groups of 10 or more must book tours in advance by contacting us directly. Tours must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance. Please follow the steps below to schedule your group visit.
- Check out our current exhibitions to decide what your group would like to see.
- Request a tour or self-guided group visit through our online form:Book Now
- Museum staff will follow up with any questions and will send an official tour confirmation when your tour is booked.
- Review Tips for Visiting with your group prior to your trip to UCR ARTS.
Please note: Maximum capacity for tour groups is 30. School groups must have a minimum of one chaperone for every 10 students. Dates, staffing, and space is subject to availability. Your tour is not scheduled until you receive an official tour confirmation email.
- Tour guided by Museum Educator ($75 for up to 30 individuals)
- Self-guided museum visit for groups during regular Museum hours (free) Museum hours: 12-5pm on Thursday-Friday, and 11am-5pm on Saturday-Sunday.
- Self-guided museum visits outside of Museum hours ($75 for up to 30 individuals).