Schedule a Group Tour
Explore UCR ARTS with your class or group! Schedule a guided, interactive tour led by docents or staff, or explore our changing exhibitions at your own pace on a self-guided visit.
Please note: Maximum capacity for tour groups is 30. Tours must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance. Dates, staffing, and space is subject to availability. Your tour is not scheduled until you receive an official tour confirmation email.
Please follow the steps below to schedule your group visit.
- Check out our current exhibitions to decide what your group would like to see.
- Request a tour or self-guided group visit through our online form: Book Now
- Museum staff will follow up with any questions and will send an official tour confirmation when your tour is booked.
- Review Tips for Visiting with your group prior to your trip to UCR ARTS.
- Guided tour: $75 for up to 30 individuals. Tours can be scheduled from 10am-5pm any day of the week, subject to availability.
- Self-guided museum visit for groups during regular Museum hours: free Museum hours: 12-5pm on Thursday-Friday, and 11am-5pm on Saturday-Sunday.
Schedule a Study Center Visit
UCR ARTS holds the collections of California Museum of Photography and the Sweeney Art Gallery. Located on the lower level of the California Museum of Photography, the CMP’s Study Center is a space to research and study objects in the collections not currently on display. The Study Center is open by appointment only, and research appointments must be made in advance. Learn more about the collections here.
Schedule a Study Center visit by contacting Leigh Gleason, Director of Collections.
On select evenings, UCR ARTS hosts college students from the Inland Empire region for a free night of music, films, performances, art activities, and more.