Tours & Talks
Thursday Talks is a virtual program where we feature artists, curators, performers, musicians and more. Upcoming talks can be found here.
Thursday Talks are made possible with the generous support from the Marjorie and Glenn Thomas Memorial Fund.
Curator and Artist-Led Tours
Curators and artists periodically lead exclusive tours of current exhibitions at our exhibition openings and on select dates. Upcoming events can be found here.
Listen to podcasts highlighting artists that have been featured in UCR ARTS exhibitions.
Browse videos of our past artist and curator talks, concerts, performances, and more.
Schedule a Docent-Led or Self-Guided Group Tour:
Explore UCR ARTS with your class or group! Schedule a guided, interactive tour led by museum guides or explore our changing exhibitions at your own pace on a self-guided visit.
Please note: Maximum capacity for tour groups is 30. Tours must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance. Dates, staffing, and space is subject to availability. Your tour is not scheduled until you receive an official tour confirmation email.
Please follow the steps below to schedule your group visit.
- Check out our current exhibitions to decide what your group would like to see.
- Request a tour or self-guided group visit through our online form: Book Now
- Museum staff will follow up with any questions and will send an official tour confirmation when your tour is booked.
- Review Tips for Visiting with your group prior to your trip to UCR ARTS.
- Guided tour: $75 for up to 30 individuals. Tours can be scheduled from 10am-5pm any day of the week, subject to availability.
- Self-guided museum visit for groups during regular Museum hours: free Museum hours: 12-5pm on Thursday-Friday, and 11am-5pm on Saturday-Sunday.