Tours & Talks
Third Thursday Talks
Third Thursday Talks is a virtual program where we feature artists, curators, performers, musicians and more. See below for our upcoming talks.
Third Thursday Talks are made possible with the generous support from the Marjorie and Glenn Thomas Memorial Fund.
Slow Art Sunday
Join us on the second Sunday of the month for Slow Art Sunday, a free in-person tour of our current exhibitions. What does slow art mean? Slow down, look closely at art, and talk about the experience with others.
Slow Art Walk is supported by the Gluck Fellows Program of the Arts at UC Riverside. The Gluck Fellows Program is made possible by the generosity of the Max H. Gluck Foundation.
Curator and Artist-Led Tours
Curators and artists periodically lead exclusive tours of current exhibitions at our exhibition openings and on select dates.
Listen to podcasts highlighting artists that have been featured in UCR ARTS exhibitions.
Browse videos of our past artist and curator talks, concerts, performances, and more.
Schedule a Docent-Led or Self-Guided Group Tour:
Explore UCR ARTS with your class or group! Schedule a guided, interactive tour led by museum guides or explore our changing exhibitions at your own pace on a self-guided visit.
Groups of 10 or more must book tours in advance by contacting us directly. Tours must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance. Please follow the steps below to schedule your group visit.
- Check out our current exhibitions to decide what your group would like to see.
- Request a tour or self-guided group visit through our online form: Book Now
- Museum staff will follow up with any questions and will send an official tour confirmation when your tour is booked.
- Review Tips for Visiting with your group prior to your trip to UCR ARTS.
Please note: Maximum capacity for tour groups is 30. Dates, staffing, and space is subject to availability. Your tour is not scheduled until you receive an official tour confirmation email.
- Tour guided by Museum Educator ($75 for up to 30 individuals)
- Self-guided museum visit for groups during regular Museum hours (free) Museum hours: 12-5pm on Thursday-Friday, and 11am-5pm on Saturday-Sunday.
- Self-guided museum visits outside of Museum hours ($75 for up to 30 individuals).